· Save complete copies of your favorite sites, magazines, or stock quotes.
· Companies can transfer their intranet contents to staff computers, create a copy of companies’ online catalogs and brochures for sales personal, backup corporate web sites, print downloaded files.
· Individuals can use WebCopier to save complete copies of their favorite sites.
· Developers use this tool to analyze websites structure, find dead links on a website.
Main features WebCopier Pro 5.3:
- Copy websites and store them locally, on your system, until you are ready to view them
- Once you’ve copied a site, you have access to its information at any time, no matter where you are
- Copy entire websites, or only specific directories
- Download up to 100 files simultaneously
- Print entire websites or only specific part of them
- Analyze additional file types: PDF, XML, RSS, compressed SWF, FLV, WAP, VRML, SVG and MP3 Play lists
- Support proxy servers
- Allow to specify a user name and password to access secure websites
- Built-in browser to view the downloaded pages or to browse the Internet
- Store all paths in relative form, so files can be moved easily to another computer, CD, backup device
- Very easy to use
- Specially-designed Wizards will help you create each new download project
- Schedule downloads to occur at a certain time
- Start downloads from a command line
- Import your Internet Explorer Favorites and Netscape Bookmarks
- Use Templates to make new project-creation simple
- Easily put the downloaded files on a CD