Security Task Manager 1.7f + SERIAL + krack
Security Task Manager shows comprehensible information about programs and processes running on the computer. For each Windows process, it improves on Windows Task Manager, providing:
* unique security risk rating
The security risk rating indicates the likelihood of a process being potential spyware, malware or a Trojan. The rating is purely based on behaviour and code analysis, and does not use any signature files.
* comments from our experts and user community
* free online scan with all known Antivirus engines
* full directory path and file name
* process description
* CPU usage graph
* embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard monitoring, browser supervision or manipulation)
* process type (e.g. visible window, systray program, DLL, IE-plugin, startup service)
The Security Task Manager detects unknown malware and rootkits hidden from your antivirus software.
Minggu, 20 Juni 2010
Diposkan oleh Mohamad Arif Prasetyo di 15.29