- Click the Start Orb, then select Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Local Area Connection under 'Active Networks.'
- Click the Properties button.
- Highlight 'Internet Protocol Version 4' and click Properties.
- Click the radio button 'Use the following DNS server addresses:' and type in OpenDNS' addresses in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
- Click OK button, then the Close button, then Close again. Finally, close the Network and Sharing Center window.
Windows 7 may prompt you for permission to make network setting changes.